Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the last year, how much downtime have you had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the last year, how much downtime have you had?

There are old forum posts and recent ones about regular/sporadic downtime on 3dcart. Is this a small minority? How much has your site been affected?

Significant downtime would be a big issue for us in going with 3dcart

Selections are multiple choice in case more than one applies to you.
    No downtime at all
    11.11%
    Downtime is very rare and less than an hour
    66.67%
    Downtime more than an hour - even just once
    0%
    An entire day or more downtime
    11.11%
    Regular downtime but usually less than an hour.
    11.11%

I know in February alone I've had 9 outages. I've never had this much downtime
    DOWNTIME
    3h 15m

(9 outages)

2015, in summary, has been my worst year EVER with 3dcart

DOWNTIME
    4h 45m

(12 outages)

Comment

Originally posted by Toobusy View Post
      I know in February alone I've had 9 outages. I've never had this much downtime
      DOWNTIME
      3h 15m

(9 outages)

2015, in summary, has been my worst year EVER with 3dcart

DOWNTIME
      4h 45m

(12 outages)

I'm curious if those who have had regular downtime are those who don't have an Enterprise Cloud X plan. If you take a look at the Enterprise pricing page (http://www.3dcart.com/corp_pricing.htm) it says 99.99% guaranteed uptime. So are only those who have a lesser plan getting downtime? The "regular plans" don't seem to offer guaranteed uptime.
      Last edited by 3dcart-Henry; 07-10-2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

We had our first patch of down time since coming to 3dcart last night. We were out for 20 mins or so around 10pm. We will likely be moving to a Enterprise plan here shortly as we are already hitting our bandwith limits for the second time this month after going from the 65.99 plan to launch the site to now the 99.99 plan. We are not even at a 1/4th of our normal traffic and we are already looking like the pro plus plan is not going to provide enough for the normal traffic. Plus we were told the enterprise servers are a faster higher priority server, and its not much more then we paid big commerce for their top tier plan for the last 2.5 years.

Comment

Working...
        X