Enterprise Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enterprise Plan

Anyone here on an enterprise plan? Is it server better? My site has quite disappointing speed score, just wondering if servers are faster with enterprise. With almost 4MB home page I don't expect lighting speed, just hope server upgrade would help a little.

Could you post a link to your store so we can see issue.

Comment

Originally posted by kalaja View Post
      Anyone here on an enterprise plan? Is it server better? My site has quite disappointing speed score, just wondering if servers are faster with enterprise. With almost 4MB home page I don't expect lighting speed, just hope server upgrade would help a little.

Hi kalaja

Based on your message I'm assuming you're referring to the speed score from a tool like Google Page Speed test. So the first thing to consider is that while the server speed impacts the overall speed score of your website, that score usually refers to the time your website takes to load completely and become interactive for a user.

The enterprise plan, in addition to other benefits, will improve server response time and the improvement is more noticeable in the control panel of your store. Now, for the page speed score, assuming your website is already using one of our CORE templates, I would recommend looking at optimizing your images and reviewing all the scripts used in your website. Here is an article where I explain some of the most common speed issues https://blog.3dcart.com/how-increasi...nd-conversions

With the scripts, check seals like Trustwave, Authorize.net, popups from getsitecontrol.com, chat software, etc. Remove anything that is not needed, and defer to the bottom of your html code anything that can be moved.

Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
      X