X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaveW
    replied
    Originally posted by GonzaloGil View Post
    We are adding an option to lock shipping shortly as well as the ability for a customer to create a quote themselves. Anything else its missing?
    I mostly just need the entire thing locked so they can't change anything.

Thanks,

DaveW

Leave a comment:

• GonzaloGil
    replied
    We are adding an option to lock shipping shortly as well as the ability for a customer to create a quote themselves. Anything else its missing?

Leave a comment:

• DaveW
    replied
    Originally posted by Elimax View Post
    Be careful with the quotes module as it allows the customer to make changes and then checkout. Example: We do a truck freight quote and update their quote and send it over to them. They have the ability to then change to UPS ground, and checkout.........for us to then have to call and say that cannot ship via UPS, hence why we sent you the truck freight quote. The quote module would work great if there was a way to set it so the customer could not change it....... We still use it, just spend a lot of wasted time as it is a work around to a true invoicing feature. I am assuming 3D has no intent of actually doing an invoicing feature as this has been talked about for years.
    Yeah, we stopped using it for this reason. We setup the Hosted Payment page thing, which required Stripe. It kinda sucks too, in that when they pay, you end up with a second order so the sale gets booked twice.

DaveW

Leave a comment:

• Elimax
    replied
    Be careful with the quotes module as it allows the customer to make changes and then checkout. Example: We do a truck freight quote and update their quote and send it over to them. They have the ability to then change to UPS ground, and checkout.........for us to then have to call and say that cannot ship via UPS, hence why we sent you the truck freight quote. The quote module would work great if there was a way to set it so the customer could not change it....... We still use it, just spend a lot of wasted time as it is a work around to a true invoicing feature. I am assuming 3D has no intent of actually doing an invoicing feature as this has been talked about for years.

Leave a comment:

• buttonmakers
    replied
    Why would I not have a Quotes Module option under modules in my admin?

Is it not included in some packages or something? I don't see the option at all.

Leave a comment:

• Pack Secure
    replied
    Seems you could use the quotes module, as Dave mentioned. You can change the email to read the way you want it to.
    https://support.3dcart.com/Knowledge...-quotes-module

Leave a comment:

• DaveW
    replied
    Quotes module works for us.

Leave a comment:

• kalaja
    replied
    you could use Hosted Payment Page option as workaround ..if you have Stripe JS enabled ..

Leave a comment:

• amrboss
    replied
    Yeah 3 years ago and they still havent done it.

Leave a comment:

• Pack Secure
    replied
    There is a mention of it here https://3dcart.uservoice.com/forums/...s-to-customers

Leave a comment:

• amrboss
    started a topic No Invoicing Feature?

No Invoicing Feature?

We have been getting ready to go live with our 3dcart store moving from shopify. We have been building it for 4 months. And as we prepare to go live I see there is no way to send a paypal invoice.

THIS IS A MUST HAVE FEATURE!
Working...
X