What I love most about 3dCart . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I love most about 3dCart . . .

The fantastic technical support. When I have one of those "I-have-a-problem-and-the-world-is-coming-to-an-end-and-you-must-fix-it-now" moments, they are so quick to respond, even when it is obvious that I am having a hissy fit. I'm sure they are using my photo as a dart board, but you would never know it by the calm, cordial responses they send, especially Jimmy!

Many companies can offer a good product, but a good product + great customer support is rare these days. Keep up the good work guys! :)

I'll second that!

...but, Jimmy's weird!

~fr*k

Comment

Yes, I agree with you guys...great having good technical support.

Jimmy (and Carlin) have been lifesavers on more than one occasion for us.

Comment

I agree completely - the entire support staff is great - but I must say - Jimmy rocks!

He doesn't give up and never gives a pat 'canned' answer - he always takes my problem or request seriously. I really like working the 3DCart support staff so far!!!

Carla
        http://cobwebcorner.com
        C Ekman
        Owner/Designer: Cobweb Corner
        http://www.cobwebcorner.com

Comment

Jimmy is weird? What the heck does that mean? He's probably used my picture for machine gun fire, but he's definitely not weird... he's actually quite talented.

Just figured I'd throw my thoughts on that in there!

Comment

:D

Trust me... he's definitely weird! If there's one thing I know, it's weird! He's almost as weird as I am!

...he's weird in a great sorta way! ;)

~fr*k

Comment

The support is fantastic but the search engine friendly platform is by far their best feature. Anyone that was on Monster for 5 years like we were would agree with this for sure. We have climbed further in 1-1/2 months than we did total in 5 years and without all of the little "tricks" that M/C played that usually back fired.
              Steve Teske
              Director of eCommerce
              Hogan Walker LLC
              www.GreenFunStore.com
              www.GreenPartStore.com
              www.FarmFunStore.com
              www.HoganWalker.com

Comment

Well I coulda told you that, Steve, I just wasn't going to! Why do you think I didn't want you here? lol

Comment

Originally posted by deerefun View Post
                  The support is fantastic but the search engine friendly platform is by far their best feature. Anyone that was on Monster for 5 years like we were would agree with this for sure. We have climbed further in 1-1/2 months than we did total in 5 years and without all of the little "tricks" that M/C played that usually back fired.
                  Ditto.

I was only on MOnster for a year and a half, but we have shot up in rankings (and sales) since switching to 3dCart on Jan 1.

MOnster is a waste of money. I am pretty sorry I ever found them and wasted money on thier service.

DaveW

Comment

I have two carts and the problem is 3dcart doesn't distinguish the two differnt accounts. Very frustrating. :(
                    Last edited by Mark; 07-18-2008, 07:31 AM.

Comment

I'm assuming that you're referring to support tickets (correct me if I'm wrong). We also have more than one account with 3dcart, but this has never been a problem for us. In our email support requests we always specify and highlight at least twice in the email (and sometimes put the domain name in bold letters), which domain we're referring to.

Comment

Yes. Confusing.

Comment

We also have multiple accounts with 3dcart. However, when submitting a support ticket, we submit the ticket under the email address and/or through the admin of the account/domain that the ticket relates to.

We've not yet encountered any difficulties.

~fr*k
                          Last edited by www.frik-n-frak.com; 07-18-2008, 11:48 AM.

Comment

I did submitt from one account and the ticket reply came back on another account. How do I get an ticket account setup for the second account? It gets hard to track when the emails go to the wrong store.

Comment

are the rewards points and affiliate programs 3dcart addons ? i didnt notice them in the backend on my updated carts.

Comment

Working...
                              X