Image compression bulk resizing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image compression bulk resizing?

I know we covered the bulk resizing of images, and have that done, however, is there a tool that will reduce the file size of compress the images to a fixed size? Something that will make all images at a certain quality level, like 60% or something? MANY of our images that are already in use, may have similar size, but the bytes vary from 5k to 100k for the same "size" image. Ideas, anyone?
    Thanks

Easy Thumbnails, it's a freeware, it does batch resizing, and you can specify quality levels (0-100)
    Andres

Comment

Thanks!
      Does photoshop elements do that? I have that software, just not on this computer...

Comment

I don't have Photoshop elements, I use an old version of Photoshop, and although it doesn't have a batch (that I'm aware of), It has an function called 'Actions' which records all the actions you perform in one image and you can perform the identical action for the rest of your images with simply a click. The downside is the action is performed only on one image at a time, so if you have 100 images, you will need to click the action button 100 times.

Good luck!
        Andres

Comment

Working...
        X