Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Gallery Customization

Hi -

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the size of the images displayed in the gallery? I've been playing around with this feature, and there appears to be a height cap of 400px, even when I modify gallery_data.xml (imgHeight)to be larger than that.

is it in Zoomify ?:confused:

Comment

Hi Mark,

No, it's not zoomify (which I couldn't get working, either :o ). It's the standard image gallery - if you go to edit one of your products, go to the Images tab. At the bottom, there's the Image Gallery where you can add an unlimited(?) number of pictures - you'll get a slick little flash pop-up with nice transitions & thumbnails - very cool.

I've figured out how to configure it & get it just about the way I want it - my only problem is what seems like a 400 pixel max on the image height.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-H View Post
        Hi Mark,

No, it's not zoomify (which I couldn't get working, either :o ). It's the standard image gallery - if you go to edit one of your products, go to the Images tab. At the bottom, there's the Image Gallery where you can add an unlimited(?) number of pictures - you'll get a slick little flash pop-up with nice transitions & thumbnails - very cool.

I've figured out how to configure it & get it just about the way I want it - my only problem is what seems like a 400 pixel max on the image height.

Bill
        Settings>General>Store Settings.
        Steve Teske
        Director of eCommerce
        Hogan Walker LLC
        www.GreenFunStore.com
        www.GreenPartStore.com
        www.FarmFunStore.com
        www.HoganWalker.com

Comment

Do we have zoomify setting??

Comment