Anyone using Label Manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using Label Manager?

Just curious if anyone is using Label Manager for UPS.
    Seems like a lot of pre-setup required. Would like to know how it works before going through the developer key process and what not.
    We have a thermal printer and a UPS commercial account and want to know how it is working for you. Thermal printers are tricky to setup for UPS, and, you can't even use them with Fed Ex last I checked. :rolleyes:

I gather no one is using this feature.
    I guess I will give it a try.........
    first to enter the unknown........:D

Comment

Hey Mark,

I use label maker for UPS and it works fine. It's a bit of a hassle to get the keys, but once done it's works very well. You can get a live quote with price expected delivery date by method. Then you can go straight to print out the label.

On a side note, I started using USPS more actively lately and by accident used label maker and it worked. Maybe I'm behind on new features, but I thought that you couldn't use label marker for USPS, but it worked for me.

Comment

Thanks!
        Does it work with your existing account and thermal printers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
          Thanks!
          Does it work with your existing account and thermal printers?
          Yes it works with my existing account. Remember that you need to get a license from UPS' advanced web tools. It will be linked to your existing account (assuming you go through your existing account to request the license).

If you don't have it, here's the pdf called "Shipping Carrier Setup" (too large for me to upload).

On the thermal printer, I use an inkjet printer with UPS' peel and stick labels. Works great. I do know that thermal printer is an option.

Comment

Working...
          X