Tell me what you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me what you think

Finished the site about a week ago, I still have alot of products to add, but I'd be interested to see what everyone thinks. Im also open to ideas if anyones got something they think will improve it. Thanks!

www.TheHockeyMaster.com

Looks good! Here's one suggestion for you.

When you have text like this: "We currently have a limited selection of products. We will be constantly adding products until we have all of our available items up. If at any time you can not find a product you are looking for, please don't hesitate to email [email protected] with your questions. Thank you for your patience"

You may give the wrong impression to your customers. Instead you should think about revising it to something like: "We're constantly getting new products and update our selection weekly. If there's something specific you are looking for, or you need to outfit your team, email us at [email protected]. We're here to assist you!

Comment

That's a good point, you want to avoid negativity in your text, try to be positive with a smile. :)

Also on your main page it might help to have a good keyword count for your top keywords.

The only exception I can think of is in the case of writing your legal stuff such as privacy policy or terms of use.

Comment

Thank you for the feedback, I actually took that part out since most of my inventory is now posted anyway. That is a good point to remember though, thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X