Air Filter Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Filter Site

E-commerce site FilterHut.com Air Filters, offering replacement air filters for residential and commercial systems.

Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
    Dwight

The site looks good. The only suggestions I have are the following:

Add some content to the main page. You have a nice big pic, but let me know what kind of filters you sell. A/C, Car, etc. Add some content there that will speak to the consumer that you are targeting.

keep up the great work!

Comment

I sure wish I was walking across that bridge right NOW! :D

Comment

I just got a great thought! well design..... since you have tropical style picture and name wont you design your site to look like a tropical Hut... just a idea

Comment

Same suggestion I gave to Wookie:

Get a decent logo.

Your name just calls out to have some little hut, with wavy lines (simulating a clean breeze) blowing past. It would help burn your brand into their heads a bit more (where did we buy those filters online again? we need to get more... something "hut".)

Also link your logo to home (again, standard practice and people expect it)

Your side things "free shipping" "secure shopping", etc. I like that you call those out. I would say to add an icon that represents each of those by it. People LOVE free shipping, so I think it would be nice to draw a bit more attention to it.

I really like the home photo. navigation, usability, etc, all nice and clean and easy.
          Last edited by maksum; 09-06-2009, 10:49 PM.
          www.KarensCookies.net
          Cookie Decorating Simplified

Comment

I've began implementing these great suggestions, starting with maksum's for the logo. Here's the old one:
            http://www.filterhut.com/assets/images/logo.jpg

Let me know what you think of the new one at the actual air filter site.

Also, I'm having a hard time finding where and how to make the logo linkable (to the home page). Any ideas?

Dwight

Comment

That is by far the best air-filter website I've ever seen. :D

Comment

Originally posted by mile1160 View Post
                I've began implementing these great suggestions, starting with maksum's for the logo. Here's the old one:
                http://www.filterhut.com/assets/images/logo.jpg

Let me know what you think of the new one at the actual air filter site.

Also, I'm having a hard time finding where and how to make the logo linkable (to the home page). Any ideas?

Dwight
                Man oh man... 500% better! Very very nice job. You'll have to tell us if you think it makes a difference. I bet it will. Gives such a stronger sense of professionalism and validates you as a serious business, imo.

Not sure how to link the logo if you just assign it through admin. Mine is built directly into my frame.html file. Even if it just makes a call to the logo from there, that might be where you turn it into a link.

Great job, once again.

Mike
                www.KarensCookies.net
                Cookie Decorating Simplified

Comment

Working...
                X