Karen's Cookies (re)Launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karen's Cookies (re)Launched

Well, I still have a list a mile long of little housekeeping items to finish, but really... a web site is never "done" is it? So anyway, I've made a few posts already, but here's my official introduction and an invitation to see my shiny new 3DCart store (and of course to offer ANY feedback you have!)

http://www.karenscookies.net

We're coming off of about 2 years with Cubecart. Karen's Cookies has steadily grown during that time, and along with increased sales we've seen increased frustrations from customers about certain strange behaviors that Cubecart tends to exhibit (such as carts emptying.) This doesn't happen too often, but certainly enough to make me seek out for something else.

So here's hoping we'll be able to accommodate more people who want to shop with us. There are definitely some attractive features in 3DCart.

Anyway, DO let me know what you think of the site and what recommendations you might have.
    www.KarensCookies.net
    Cookie Decorating Simplified

Wow! The site looks great! I love what you did with the cartoon icons for the areas like Recipes, ideas, etc. I posted it to our twitter if you don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dCartRobb View Post
      Wow! The site looks great! I love what you did with the cartoon icons for the areas like Recipes, ideas, etc. I posted it to our twitter if you don't mind.
      Um, no I'd really prefer if you didn't promote my site (end sarcasm) :D Of course that's absolutely fine!

Thanks for the comments!
      www.KarensCookies.net

Comment

Love, love, love your site!!! Did you do it yourself or did 3d do it for you?

Comment

Originally posted by rrw View Post
          Love, love, love your site!!! Did you do it yourself or did 3d do it for you?
          Thank you very much. I did it myself. 90% of the general design was already done and implemented on my old site, so I just had to tweak it to work with 3dcart's architecture. So I actually did the majority of the design work a couple of years ago when I created the site initially.
          www.KarensCookies.net

Comment

Looks great! Very nice.

Comment

nice site all i would say is to remove the www. and the .net from the title in the browser

Comment

Originally posted by Ja22314 View Post
                nice site all i would say is to remove the www. and the .net from the title in the browser
                Done, thanks!
                www.KarensCookies.net

Comment

Working...
                X