Tag for gift certificate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tag for gift certificate?

My customers are confused because although the one page checkout correctly reflects their total, and lists gifts certificates appropriately, my confirmation email does not--they often assume we have not applied it and have charged their card for the full amount.

I want to alter my confirmation email to include the gift certificate but I can't seem to find the tag for it in the documentation. Does anyone know what it is?

Thanks!

I had the same problem - the GC is a great feature but poorly implemented.

I created a ticket and asked them to add it to my NEW ORDER email for me. They did it without charge. It should have been there to begin with.

I actually think it should appear in the Subtotals calculation so that the final total actually reflects what the customer should have to pay (if anything). But they treat it like a payment rather than a discount.

I think the customer wants that final number to be what they OWE. But I'm not sure how other large retailers handle that.

There are a lot of things I would like to see changed with GC - but I'm glad we have the feature.

Submit a ticket and have them add this for you.
    C Ekman
    Owner/Designer: Cobweb Corner
    http://www.cobwebcorner.com

Comment

Thank you so much--I'll do that!

Comment

Working...
      X