Feedback Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback Forms

I need to create a customer feedback/price request form for a page on my website. Is this completely do-able thru 3D's admin area, or do you need to use third party software to accomplish this...if so, any recommendations.

Come on Tech guys. I would like to know this as well. Seem 3dcart staff doesn't read this forum. You would think some one from 3dcart would give you an answer one way or another.

Comment

If you need an answer from 3DC then open a ticket. They do read and respond to the forums, a cursory look would tell you that, but not to all threads.
      I assume that something like this could be done. You haven't really explained your needs. Do you just need an HTML form that will email you something? Then sure, of course you can do it.

Comment

We created a feedback form and have a link to it from every product page.
        For example: http://www.concession-supply.com/Ret...xes_p_359.html

Check the Request Price Match takes you to a form that emails us the feedback. We created the button in the listing template that links to the form.

Hope this helps.
        www.concession-supply.com

Comment

It was do-able.

I Google searched & found a free online form builder...copied the code & popped it into an extra page...linking it up to our product pages by using the code supplied by concession-supply in an earlier post.

I usually raise enough tickets with support & like to explore solutions on the forum prior to pestering them again. :D

Cheers,

Len

Comment

Originally posted by concession-supply.com View Post
            We created a feedback form and have a link to it from every product page.
            For example: http://www.concession-supply.com/Ret...xes_p_359.html

Check the Request Price Match takes you to a form that emails us the feedback. We created the button in the listing template that links to the form.

Hope this helps.
            This is great. Thanks for the input. Now lets take it a step further. In addition to the info I want the customer to be able to attach a file from their computer to the email/form. Does anyone have any ideas on how to add this to Concessions form?

Thanks for all the input
            Jack

Comment

We would be interested in this as well. However, what we are MOST interested in at this point is to "pre-populate" our form with the product id and our price in the form. Is this possible to pull that data from the product listing where the button called the form?
              www.concession-supply.com

Comment

Working...
              X