X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mondo
    replied
    Worked great, easy fix.
    Just dropped the rt nav down with your code by dropping the -19px and went with 19px.

<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="borders" style="position:relative;top:19px">

Leave a comment:

• mondo
    replied
    Thanks again,
    Going to fix tomorrow so guess with that I'll just raise the search box with your code and drop both down a tad with the good old br or p tag. I'm trying to remove stuff not add!
    Haven't look at it but thanks for the heads up on the firebug. FF is our preferred browser so will certainly DL the tool and try it.

Leave a comment:

• cbsteven
    replied
    I inspected it with Firebug (which you should definitely be using, a firefox plugin) and didn't see any styles which would make it lower. I assume it is just an inherent rendering thing with the <form> tag, which the right side didn't have. It's also problematic to be using tables for precise layouts.

Leave a comment:

• mondo
    replied
    Thanks,
    So I guess I wasn't going blind. Both codes are the same. Sounds like something must be buried in the search box. I'll use your code or create a new style to drop the cart block down.
    Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• cbsteven
    replied
    I was able to fix it by changing this code, which starts the Search box block.
    Original code:

Code:
    <table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="borders">
    Modified code:

Code:
    <table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="borders" style="position:relative;top:-19px">

Leave a comment:

• mondo
    started a topic L/R bar vertical alignment

L/R bar vertical alignment

I cant figure out why my Lt nav search bar is 20 ish px below the spacer.gif I inserted below the top navbar and my Rt nav cart box is flush. I'd like them even. Though the template frame is obviously written by different people with different styles making it a little hard to follow (I'm working on clean up) these two sections seem to have identical code and display different.
    Am I missing the obvious? Been working on other frame changes today.

Base template is 30009 with top navbar added and CSS mods.

http://www.stitchersstuff.com

Thanks,
Working...
X