No announcement yet.

Is there a deafult image for products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a deafult image for products?

We know there is a deafult product image for thumbnails if no thumbnail image is set, but is there a deafult image that can be used on the product page if no image is set? :confused:
    This would be help fuThanks in advance. :)
    www.concession-supply.com

I think there is but can't remember what the filename is. YOu might try creating a new item and then look at the images tab to see what the default path is.

Comment

unfortunately, it appears it doesn't work that way. In the listing templates, the variable [THUMBNAIL] and [image1] appear to be used to dynamically load the image of each product. Apparently there is something in the code that states if a [THUMBNAIL] is not found, insert default.img
      We would like to also have the option if no [image1] is available, insert default2.img

Anyone know how this works?

Thanks in advance! :)

Comment

I uploaded a photo called "default.jpg" and a thumbnail called "default_thumbnail.jpg" to the main page of the file manager, and it works for all of my products missing a picture.

Comment

UPDATE:
          The default image in the product listing will not display for imported products. :(
          Last edited by concession-supply.com; 01-23-2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X