X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lml
    replied
    Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
    There have been a few others V merchants who have moved here. .
    I moved here from conVulsion at the end of 2009. Best shopping cart decision I ever made. Love our new site (at half the design cost). The quicker load speed & vastly improved down time doesn't hurt either.

If you decide to stay @ 3D...welcome aboard!
    Last edited by lml; 05-06-2010, 08:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rburton34
    replied
    Originally posted by ScribeTime View Post
    Just want to encourage you to continue to consider 3dcart and test it out. We've been with them for nearly 3 years and to date, wouldn't go anywhere else. Of course I don't know the specs of what you're looking for, but I believe the features and support that are offered with them are a great value for the cost.

(I should mention this was a completely unsolicited opinion) :)
    I am glad this issue was resolved. I actually have 3 stores at Volusion and am trying to get out of there and am really considering 3D. There have been a few others V merchants who have moved here. 3D is highly recommended.

My #1 concern about that issue was that's the template I am tinkering with so to see issues that could cause a lose in sales spooked me.

I think the add to cart error I was getting while adding items to my test cart was on my end. I cleared my cache and haven't been able to replicate it since.

Leave a comment:

• ScribeTime
    replied
    Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
    lol, probably not something to tell a guy who is on a trial and considering bringing my store here from volusion. I gotta say, I am having issues with my trial store, adding stuff to cart and nothing appears. Scary.... Considering moving on to the next platform on my list. Now knowing the "continue shopping" link isnt working doesnt help the cause.... :(

Just want to encourage you to continue to consider 3dcart and test it out. We've been with them for nearly 3 years and to date, wouldn't go anywhere else. Of course I don't know the specs of what you're looking for, but I believe the features and support that are offered with them are a great value for the cost.

(I should mention this was a completely unsolicited opinion) :)

Leave a comment:

• concession-supply.com
    replied
    Thanks!
    We couldn't recreate it consistently enough to open a ticket

Leave a comment:

• jimmy3dcart
    replied
    Originally posted by concession-supply.com View Post
    It's a bug in the 3dcart software. We were never able to figure it out nor could we recreate it consistently. It just happens randomly. :confused:
    Hi Mark,

I checked the problem and there was a template issue, I updated that for you and is working properly now.

Never assume that something that is not behaving properly is just a glitch, our goal is to offer the best product in its class and having "bugs" is not acceptable. Please do submit a support ticket if you ever run into any type of issues or if you consider that something could work better than it currently does.

This is where we get our feedback for new versions like 3.2, putting aside the SocialCommerce and mCommerce suites, this version includes many small improvements to issues reported by our clients over time.

rburton34, please contact our support department (24x7 Phone, Chat and email) or contact me directly and I'll be more than glad to assist you during your trial period.

Jimmy Rodriguez
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• rburton34
    replied
    It's a bug in the 3dcart software. We were never able to figure it out nor could we recreate it consistently. It just happens randomly. :confused:
    Can I ask how long this has been an issue?

Leave a comment:

• rburton34
    replied
    lol, probably not something to tell a guy who is on a trial and considering bringing my store here from volusion. I gotta say, I am having issues with my trial store, adding stuff to cart and nothing appears. Scary.... Considering moving on to the next platform on my list. Now knowing the "continue shopping" link isnt working doesnt help the cause.... :(

Leave a comment:

• concession-supply.com
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rburton34
    replied
    In SETTINGS>GENERAL> STORE SETTINGS there is a checkbox that controls the continue shopping behaviour.
    I was looking at your site, added an item to cart then clicked Continue Shopping and got this error page:

http://www.concession-supply.com/error.asp?error=52

Leave a comment:

• concession-supply.com
    replied
    In SETTINGS>GENERAL> STORE SETTINGS there is a checkbox that controls the continue shopping behaviour.

Leave a comment:

• peteuga
    started a topic Continue Shopping landing page

Continue Shopping landing page

When a customer clicks on continue shopping I want they to go back to the page they were last looking at. For example if the product they added to the cart came from index.html I want them to go back to index.html when they click "continue shopping" not a dynamically generated page. How do I do this?
Working...
X