The new free shipping icon looks much better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new free shipping icon looks much better

The old one was a little hard to read and was probably glossed over by impatient types. I like the new free shipping icon that 3dcart is using. I've been on vacation the past week and just noticed it when I got in to work this morning. I did a quick search of the forums and didn't see it mentioned anywhere so I thought I'd just drop a note saying "good job."

Good job, 3dcart.
    Webmaster: Texas Media Systems

I agree! :)

Comment

Yes! Much better.

Comment

Where does this free shipping icon you are referring to show up? I'm lost on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by cashmore View Post
          Where does this free shipping icon you are referring to show up? I'm lost on this one.
          Change the shipping on one of your items to "free shipping" and it will appear. "Fee Shipping" is a checkbox under an item's "Shipping Options."
          Webmaster: Texas Media Systems

Comment

Thanks Clint,

I don't specifically mark any products as free shipping. What I do have is an order amount threshold which, when reached, sets the shipping method to "free shipping".

I guess I was looking for the free shipping icon on the checkout page that calculates shipping. I see now that you are referring to an icon that would show up on the product page if that product was marked as free shipping.

It would be kind of cool if that icon would show up on the checkout page as well when that threshold was reached.

Comment

Working...
            X