Facebook integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook integration

OK, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a little "slow on the uptake" when it comes to the social networking stuff, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to make the Facebook thing work.

Right now, on my personal page, right up there with picture of my family doing stupid stuff, there is a link to the online store. When you click on it, it shows our products with a link back to the page on our site. VERY COOL! However, on the page that I created for my business, the Online Store tab is blank.

Also, I see that there is code for adding a 'Like" button on the website--I do have that enabled for all of our products. But am I supposed to do something else with the code provided, or the permissions number given?

I've tried following the pdf instructions, but I'm totally lost. Can anyone enlighten me???

Did you read this KB article on the subject? It explains why the store might show on your profile but not your store and vice versa.

https://support.3dcart.com/index.php...barticleid=441
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Another "big duh" on my part--no, I didn't see that at all. Was just going by the pdf instructions. Thanks SO much for pointing it out!

There is so much new stuff I haven't learned where to find it all yet! :) LOVE the new update--have done a complete revamp of our site using one of the new templates, and couldn't be more pleased! :)

Beckie
      www.VeilShop.com

Comment

we used to have a facebook store but now it's gone. Does the new 3.2 software wipe out the old facebook store and you need to start over? :confused:
        www.concession-supply.com

Comment

we used to have a facebook store but now it's gone. Does the new 3.2 software wipe out the old facebook store and you need to start over?
          You were probably using the beta version as you were using it before 3.2 was out, if it stopped working when you got upgraded to 3.2 then you are going to want to follow the directions on the PDF/KB to set this back up again.
          ----------------------------
          Gonzalo Gil
          3dCart Support
          800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Working...
          X