how do I change the colour of theses lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I change the colour of theses lines

I've almost figured out all the design changes I want to make, but can't figure out where to make the changes to the divider lines. It's the line that comes right before featured products on the homepage and the subcategories in the catalog.

There are also lines on the contact page. Can anyone give me an idea of where I would make these changes. I can't find these lines in the images files or the 'edit look/colors css'. Thanks.

Here's the link to my site:
    http://wallcakes.3dcartstores.com/

Look in:
    http://wallcakes.3dcartstores.com/as...t_modified.css

.titles1 { font-family: "Trebuchet MS",Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 20px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(138, 84, 47); margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; font-weight: bold; border-width: medium medium 1px; border-style: none none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color -moz-use-text-color rgb(93, 172, 152);

(93,172,152) is that line color :)

Comment

HI again,
      by the way when you subscribe to the mailing list it always says "you have been removed from the mailing list" whether you select the subscribe or unsubscribe radio buttons.!

Comment

Thanks so much. I found it and made the changes.

I'm not sure what's going on with the mailing list. I've never touched it except to try and deselect it, which didn't work. Support told me it's hard coded into this theme and if they removed it, I wouldn't be able to toggle it on and off, so I left it there.

...strange, I was able to turn it off/on now. I'll let them know about he new problem with the mailing list. Thanks.
        Last edited by ginap; 09-17-2010, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Did you ever get this fixed?

I just got an email from a customer that ours is no longer working either.

Thanks,
          Ken

Comment

Working...
          X