Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Tract Source

Hi Everyone!

I'd love to hear what you think about the design we have.. The site is www.CustomTractSource.com. We deal in Christian Gospel tracts and literature distribution. Any comments would be wonderful!

Thanks!
    Andy
    www.CustomTractSource.com

Nice overall look. The one thing I would do after a quick look is spend some time on the menu, the items at the top and on the left could use a little customization. Could be font change, color change, or a more stylistic box around the items on the left.

Comment

site review

hi. i was surprised at the blackground. i don't dislike it. i like the reflections the images give. i'm looking at your contact page. i use a reason drop down box on my site because i'm able to place all like email in the same folder and i'm able to focus on one type of issue at a time. it's been especially helpful for v day since i had several people asking questions. but if you don't get a lot of emails then it would be pointless.

i like you'll do great!! good luck

Comment

Hi,

I would say the same as Mueller. Your side categories and top menus could use some work. You might consider hiring Michelle from 3dCart. I bet for a few $$'s she could customize it to your liking. She has helped us on three of our sites.

This shopping cart is very easy to work with. We spent 5+ years with Miva Merchant and fought it the whole time. We been treated with respect here and feel like part of the 3dCart family. Even my little brother Jimmy! :)

Regards,
        Bill Fox
        http://www.4filters.com

Comment

Working...
        X