Feedback Need!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback Need!

I am almost finished with our homepage, and I was looking for any feedback. What do you like, and what do you not like would be great. I thank you in advance for your help. www.jpwgems.com
    Jimmy

It's functional. It conveys the message right up front (which is a problem I've see on other sites.)
    But somehow, it leaves me cold. I'm not sure why. I love jewelry.

Your prices are nice. The guarantee is reassuring. But something in the design isn't working for me. It's not inviting.

I'm sorry I don't know how to be more specific.

I think the "bones" of your site are fantastic. But maybe some graphic design would make it more inviting?

Comment

Looks very nice and clean, but I do agree with luxuria that it could use some sort of bolder graphics. I would definitely recommend a sharper color contrast for your hover colors. Right now it seems to go from the dark gray to the purple color, but I have a hard time seeing the difference, which makes it a bit less user friendly.
      Laura Z
      Brass & Silver Traditions
      www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Is it the colors your not liking or template? We are also switching over our other site that has been in bussiness a while www.jpwjewelry.com however it is not as far along in the switch. Please take a look at the other site, and let me know if you think your not liking the template on the jpwgems.com site or the colors, so I can know what to change. Also what do you think of the images of the featured items on the homepage, do you like the size they are so you can see more detail or would like them smaller as I have had two different opinions on this. I thank you in advance for your help.
        Jimmy

Comment

I much prefer the jpwgems template. I like the softness of the cream color much better than the stark gray and white of the other template. I also would stay with the larger size images, as I personally would want to be able to better see that detail.
          Laura Z
          Brass & Silver Traditions
          www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

I think it's like walking into an all white room, there's an absence of color and it feels stark? I much prefer the gems template and colors also, feels "warmer" and more inviting. I think sometimes we get "preconditioned" to environments and i know I like a jewelry site that is dark and "elegant" because I associate it with the boxes that jewelry normally comes in when it's a gift???

Comment

Working...
            X