New Releases Not Working on Home.html template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Releases Not Working on Home.html template

I'm not sure if a bug in 3dcart core code or something I have overlooked. I copied all code from <!--START: NEW_RELEASES_BLOCK--> to <!--END: NEW_RELEASES_BLOCK--> When I put this code inside home.html, it won't display the new release data, just displays the tags & invalid pics. New Releases is turned on in admin.

This is strange cause when I put this same code on frame.html, I can replicate the New Releases block just fine either at top or bottom of page. When copy the top sellers info from <!--START: TOP_SELLERS_BLOCK--> to <!--END: TOP_SELLERS_BLOCK--> it works just fine on the home.html page."

Yes New Releases is turned on otherwise it wouldn't be working in frame.html

Anyone get New Releases to work on home.html before?

I wish these threads would get an administrator response, what's the point of having a forum that people can search for solutions to their problems if they only find empty help-me threads.

Anyway, I want to use new releases inside of the home template, is this not possible?
    Store: MAToday, LLC
    URL: www.matoday.com

Comment

The new release code ONLY works in the frame.html template. That is your issue.

I wanted to have the new release on my category pages... but it does not work.

Comment

understood, thanks for your reply.
        Store: MAToday, LLC
        URL: www.matoday.com

Comment

Working...
        X