Quantity Dropdown Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantity Dropdown Box

Is it possible to add a quantity dropdown box on the item page so a user can order more than 1 item when clicking add to cart? Or perhaps up and down arrows to change quantity?

Not sure why you'd need a dropdown box when the customer can just type in a quantity in the Quantity field. Or is your template missing the quantity field altogether?

Comment

I saw this on several 3D carts and just thought maybe it was an option that I couldnt find. ASN gave us the code to do this on the V sites, I wanted to use it here.

Comment

According to a study*, pulldown quantity offers better shopping experience and better conversion rates than type it in quantity.

*ok study was pulled from my okole. But I do find quantity pulldowns so much better in my personal shopping experience.
        Last edited by widgets; 01-05-2011, 09:45 PM.

Comment

LOL! It's funny how different people view things differently. Personally, I think pull down quantities are a pain in the rear. Same thing with pull down dates (like they use with credit card expiration date fields), can't stand them. Blech! :)

Comment

So is this possible to do? I have seen it on other 3d carts but assume it isnt something I can do within the backend?

Comment

Although I have no clue how to set it up, look in your product area, on the Advanced tab, and then hover your mouse pointer over the green "i" next to the "Qty options:" field. I *think* this may do what you're wanting to do.

Comment

Thank you. That worked.

Comment

Working...
                X