Question about ShipWorks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about ShipWorks

I am looking into using ShipWorks to print shipping labels. After printing labels, can shipworks be used to mark the orders as shipped in my backend and send out the shipping emails? Or would I need to mark orders as shipped manually? Are emails sent the 3D Cart standard shipping notice emails or through the shipworks program?

Shipworks will set your products as shipped.

Email will send on both accounts so I would disable the store email in favor of shipworks sending the tracking link in the order confirmation.

So you will have some template work to do on the shipworks end.
    Clayton
    Go Live Industries

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Update:

In our last cart shipworks did not update tracking to the cart.
        Shipworks may do that now.
        Try 1 order and send the ship confirm store email with you as the bbc if no go on the tracking then you will have email template work to do on the endicia side.
        Clayton
        Go Live Industries

Comment

We use shipworks on a daily basis, and yes it does update your orders for you in 3d Cart and if you have 3D Cart set to send the shipping emails it will also send them. We have disabled the emails in Shipworks so customers dont get duplicate emails.

The one thing we have run into recently is that Shipworks is also updating the internal comments block to show the form of postage used and erasing the internal comments if they are any before shipping. But 3D Cart is working on that now.

If you have any questions about Shipworks please feel free to email or call us - we dont know it all but feel we know a lot. We have used shipworks for years and love it.
          Have a magical day,
          Jennifer
          www.yourwdwstore.com

Comment

LavMyst, did 3dCart ever fix your problem with the internal comments? We were thinking about trying ShipWorks, but we make extensive use of the internal comments and I do not want to have to worry about them getting blown away.

Thank you!

Tom

Comment

Shipworks

We have used Shipworks for seven years, have processed more than 50,000 orders and for it's price point - is very reliable and support usually available by phone or e-mail within a couple of hours

Comment

Working...
              X