How To Put Icon logos below Categories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Put Icon logos below Categories

I am trying to figure out how to put my pci certification logo and authorize.net logo after my category section on the left hand side of my website. Does anyone know what part of code I edit to put the logos there? Any help would be great thanks.

In your Global Left Banner, under the Settings>>Design>>Header & Footer section. Just pop the code for stuff in there or use the WYSIWYG to place items in there.

Comment

Thanks Burnspot, can I use that for putting my live chat box above the catoregories on the left side as well do you know?

Comment

Actually I figured it out, I put the chat on the top, but that left navigation won't let me put anything below the categories... Is there an html code you used to skip the icons down? Thanks for your help so far :) I was editing the frame this entire time lol

Comment

Well, when I added my Upfront & Accepted payment stuff, I simply put in raw code into the box (I don't use the WYSIWYG for those items) and spaced the elements using good ole break tags. Not sure why it won't let you add anything there (make sure you clear the site's cache after editing that stuff).

I edited the frame.html itself for some other stuff (re-arranging some sections), but not for those particular bits.

Comment

Yea I basically put the html code in the global left banner. My chat is above the categories how I want. Now I basically have shop by price under categories and want logos under that. Like how you have your this store is upfront logo and such Im guessing you did those with frame editing?

Comment

Originally posted by Azcardinals2009 View Post
              Yea I basically put the html code in the global left banner. My chat is above the categories how I want. Now I basically have shop by price under categories and want logos under that. Like how you have your this store is upfront logo and such Im guessing you did those with frame editing?
              Nope, I just popped the code into the left global banner field and formatted everything to my liking. If you look in the source code, you'll see the <!--START: LEFT_BANNER--> bit...that's where it ends up when inserted into the global left banner.

Comment

I should add that there are multiple ways of skinning a cat in 3DCart when it comes to customizing bits and pieces...and this stuff would just be one small example. :D

Comment

Finally figured it out, after an hour of trial and error it was towards the end of the frame where it said end pricing or something and now I got it. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Comment

No problem, glad to help! :D

Comment

Working...
                    X