Need Feedback regarding our store.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Feedback regarding our store.

We just completed designing our online store and we are in the final stages of testing.

As valued members of the 3dcart network, we invite you to visit our site at www.anythingconnection.com and give us your feedback from a customer/shopper perspective.

We look forward to your response as it will help us to provide our customers with the best possible shopping experience.

Thank for your input.

Hi,

One thing that jumped out at me right away is on your product description. Instead of having it as one paragraph such as on the Sony PSP core pack, maybe put it into 2 paragraphs? or maybe bullets (hint - google likes bullets or indentations and lots (LOTS) of unique text).

On your categories, maybe a category description as a header or brief about the items and then maybe in the footer a brief warranty description........ (of course I'm still working on mine)...................
    Rich

BTW - Welcome to 3D

Comment

Good suggestions...thanks for the input
      Last edited by Anything Connection; 04-02-2007, 11:24 PM.

Comment

You might want to write some content for your homepage. Write about (200-300 words)what you sell and place it anywhere on the homepage. It will help w/ SEO.

Great site! Best of luck w/ it.

Comment

Working...
        X