Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New store Feedback

Hi,
    This is the first eComm site I've ever set up and am looking for general feedback. I'm also new to web design so my coding skills are not exactly up to par. I'm pretty thick skinned so no need to hold back on the criticism. :)

http://Terrasavia.3dcartstores.com

Thanks!
    Pecos

You had me at wine! Seriously, though, I think it looks nice overall. Personally I would opt for a slightly lighter color for the frame. The black looks too heavy.

Other than that, I think there is too much blank space on the left and right banners below the browse by price and new release sections. If you don't have any further content that you will be adding there, perhaps play around with font type and size?

Since there are so few products, the pages are all easy to navigate. I would recommend making some changes to your checkout page. The top of that page first says ONE PAGE CHECKOUT on the left, and then you have Checkout Page again below that. I would get rid of one of those, and make the other smaller.

Those are all aesthetics, obviously. The functionality looks good from what I see. Good luck!
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pecos View Post
      Hi,
      This is the first eComm site I've ever set up and am looking for general feedback. I'm also new to web design so my coding skills are not exactly up to par. I'm pretty thick skinned so no need to hold back on the criticism. :)

http://Terrasavia.3dcartstores.com

Thanks!
      Pecos

I would resize your logo to the final size it will display at on site (361 x 68).

I personally would like a lighter background color as well.

I would center the footer links (terms, wine shipping policy, etc).

Just my opinion though, I'm no designer :)

Comment

Thanks!

Wow, I'm glad I posted this. Thank you guys for your feedback! It's on a list waiting to be checked off.

Comment

Working...
        X