Submit order troubleshooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit order troubleshooting

Hello, i have some troubles with the submit button, i changed the one that 3d cart gives you for an image, and when you want to complete the order it wont work. And i honestly have no idea why does this happens.

As code for the submit button i have this:

<input type="image" src="button.png" value="[checkout3_submitbutton]" name="B1" onClick="doCheckout(this.form);"/>

I hope you guys can tell where the mistake is...
    Thanks

Originally posted by Joedzilla View Post
    Hello, i have some troubles with the submit button, i changed the one that 3d cart gives you for an image, and when you want to complete the order it wont work. And i honestly have no idea why does this happens.

<input type="image" src="button.png" value="[checkout3_submitbutton]" name="B1" onClick="doCheckout(this.form);"/>

Thanks

Of you haven't read this already, here is a knowledgebase article about using an image as a button:

http://support.3dcart.com/index.php?...barticleid=261

Comment

Thanks, i did read that article about changing the add to cart button, and it was perfect for me as i did changed the add to cart button as well, but my issue is that i changed the submit button, in the checkout single page button, and it juts doesnt work. It is really strange because i changed in the step by step checkout and no problem there, but here...

Anyway, thanks for the reply and taking time for the post.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Joedzilla View Post

Thanks
        No problem... I'm not an expert, but maybe try changing "value" to "alt" or remove value field altogether. See if that helps.

<input type="image" src="button.png" alt="[checkout3_submitbutton]" name="B1" onClick="doCheckout(this.form);">

Comment

Working...
        X