New Site Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site Feedback

I have just created a new site and would love some feedback. I think that I may try and get someone to help my with the more in depth html coding so that I can have a homepage with a scrolling picture bar (to show specials, etc). Any other items you think should be included in my site would be great to hear about. Thanks!

www.thewildlilac.com

Payment Processing Input

Originally posted by thewildlilac View Post
    I have just created a new site and would love some feedback. I think that I may try and get someone to help my with the more in depth html coding so that I can have a homepage with a scrolling picture bar (to show specials, etc). Any other items you think should be included in my site would be great to hear about. Thanks!

www.thewildlilac.com

Good morning!

This is a lovely site. Nice job! In a couple areas during ordering, required fields were a little hard to find because they are rather lightly colored. However, this is part of the general light and airy design of your site, so it may be worth leaving that way!

Also, I noticed that you have Google Checkout and PayPal. These work. You may want to pay attention to whether your customers may be interested in a standard credit card payment option. We do fully integrated payment card processing. More information is available here http://3dcartmerchant.com/, and if you call the sales team, they may even have some good deals going. :) Of course we think our solution is best, but we also have heard a lot of feedback from merchants that they like to offer their customers the ease of standard payment processing along side Google and PayPal.

Good luck! It's looking really good!

Mary Clare (for Julie)

Comment

Beautiful!

Your site is just lovely! The colors, fonts, and design are right in line with your products. Great job.

When you have time, add your "story" to About Us and complete the data on the Contact Us page.

Great job.

Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my site! Slowly it is coming along, there is so much to do and I forget certain sections :) So thank you for bringing those items to my attention. I was thinking about adding on site credit cards, but I have to look into it still and then also make sure it is secure for my customers.

Thank you for the compliments! I went ahead and added some other items such as my 'story', shipping (so it is easier to find) as well as gift wrapping. Thanks again for taking time to look :)

Comment

Very fun indeed! When you have questions about security as it's related to on site credit card processing, the merchant services representatives should be more than happy to talk with you.

Comment

Working...
          X