Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small project html programmer recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small project html programmer recommendation?

Hey Guys,
    I am in need of a programmer with HTML experience for 3dcart. I have been left out in the cold with my previous one and need some help finishing up my project. Do you have any programmers you have dealt with you would be willing to share, shouldn't take too long.:confused: I don't have the funds available for the recommended 3dcart programmers. Thanks for the help in advance.

Elance may be another resource to look into for lower cost html programmers

Comment

What kind of project is it? I have done a lot of HTML and CSS work on my own 3DCart site and may be able to help.

Comment

Originally posted by cbsteven View Post
        What kind of project is it? I have done a lot of HTML and CSS work on my own 3DCart site and may be able to help.
        Well, we have most of the HTML done by the previous programmer, I'm not sure its in the correct templates, we had a complete header and footer redesign, but the used the global header and footer to attach the code, so now if we need to add additional static pages it doesn't show up in the new footer. They say it can't be done. Shoot me a PM if you are interested, I just want to get this finished.

Comment

Working...
        X