X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backround, Footer colors and Tables?

Store Temp URL - removed ------------ and the Template used=v30026

Hello,

So I searched and searched figuring someone at some point ran into the same problem I am having but I have had no luck.:confused:
    If there is a thread out there that answers my questions please link it to me.

I have a few issues trying to get to parts of the template.

#1, I want to "repeat x" image on the backround and I can only get what you see across the top not the whole backround
    #2, lose the red backround with above (Image) accomplished
    #3, lose the gray and blue colors in footer (insert new colors) and not have it 100% across, but the width of the site border (1000px)

So if I am Guessing correctly all of the above are all table issues??:confused:
    If so where do I go to correct them or better yet what does the code look like to change
    I have changed the images needed to get the colors I have been using on my old shopping cart.

Thanks.
    Last edited by TurnkeyDropshipBusiness; 04-02-2011, 07:55 PM.
    Want 1000 Facebook Likes or Shares? G+1? Tweets? 3Dcart Design and Tweaking - Product Data Solutions - Custom Excel Upload Sheets - SEO Services - FREE Blog Hosting.

ANYTHING? NOTHING? JUST LOOKERS AND NO RESPONDERS? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Want 1000 Facebook Likes or Shares? G+1? Tweets? 3Dcart Design and Tweaking - Product Data Solutions - Custom Excel Upload Sheets - SEO Services - FREE Blog Hosting.

Comment

In an effort to stir you in the right direction.

First you should note: You are asking for a complete redesign and would require far to much dedication to provide assistance.

Try asking one question at a time. I would also suggest that you space out your questions and not list them back to back. Don't want to appear helpless.

Hope you find what you need!
      Clayton
      Go Live Industries

Comment

"go Live" Thanks For The Response???

In An Effort To Make My Questions Clear:
        Yes, It Was 3 Questions Asked And They Are All Related To The Design And Neatly Layed Out So There Was No Misunderstanding On The "task"

A Redesign? Really?? That Is The Fix?? This Sounds Like A "tech Support" Answer! "you Can Partially Do What You Want But Not Really" "we Have Recommended Designers You Can Hire" "you Can Go To Our Support Forum"

Sorry If This Is At All Sounding Sarcastic But It Is... I See Alot Of Users Here Not Getting Their Questions Answered And It Concerned Me Prior To Payment...yet Here I Am

Thanks

Comment

Quack!.....

good luck
          Clayton
          Go Live Industries

Comment

When a background image is set to repeat-x, it will tile across the top of the page only. In the CSS file, your background rule looks like this:

background:url("/assets/images/backround.jpg") repeat scroll 0 0 #83000E;

It is set to repeat (which is the default), so will tile to fill the page. To have it only repeat once across the top, change to repeat-x.

For the footer area, you want to look for:

<td height="55" background="assets/templates/v30026/images/bg4.gif" align="center" colspan="2">

If you do not want that image to show, you would have to edit the properties of that particular tag.

You can pretty much design the site any way you want to. How easy this is will depend on your knowledge of what the elements are, how to edit/write CSS, and an understanding of how this is all put together. If you are using FireFox, install "Firebug" which really helps when you need to dig deep to find out what is being used where.

Karey Cummins
            http://www.MyArtsDesire.com

Comment

Karey,

Thanks for the response and information. This was appreciated that you have responded. You may have seen the link in the original post. The look I was getting to was in place a day after "golive" gave me the advice of "You are asking for a complete redesign" I see that was not a true statement, infact it was a simple issue that is now resolved.

I still have more changes needed to get this to look like my CRE site but it will get done.

I would recommend the direction Karey has given in the post to make this change it is direct and accurate. :)

This forum needs answers not PM'S for help if you want to pay up.. :mad:

Thanks Again Karey

Comment

Working...
              X