Gemuine Creations - Jewelry Designs by Stephanie Row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemuine Creations - Jewelry Designs by Stephanie Row

I am very excited to announce the launch of my new online store usin the 3dCart environment. So far we find 3dcart really good. It's been able to handle everything we need, so far.

Some info about my store.

All of the pieces are one of a kind, handmade by me, and made with the most "Gemuine" materials including semi-precious gemstones, sterling silver, crystal, glass, ect. I strive to stay current with the fashion trends while also offering various designs to suit everyone’s taste!

I'm also offering unique designs for all your Special Occasions. Wedding jewelry for the bride and bridesmaids, special pieces for those important dinners or black tie events, and the perfect gifts for those special days like birthdays and graduations.

I have provided many pieces of jewelry for weddings over the past several years, ranging from simple "something blue necklaces" to stunningly beautiful Swarovski Crystal necklaces, earrings, and bracelets.

On my site I have several options for the brides, and I'm also offering custom design necklaces for the bridesmaids. What better way to have your bridesmaids share your love, than with a special necklace to wear on your special day! Feel free to visit our Special Occasions pages

So, to kick off this grand opening, for a limited time, I am offering FREE SHIPPING to Canada and the United States!

I will be updating my site weekly with the latest fashions and new ideas, so check back often.

Happy Shopping!

Stephanie Rowe
    Owner, Gemuinecreations
    http://www.gemuinecreations.com
Working...
X