X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• piaf
    replied
    Originally posted by SunshineDaydream View Post
    I have a page called "Our Retail Shop" and we have a few pictures of our store there. Do you think I should also put pix of the store on the about us page?
    I'd have pics in both places, cuz you'll get people like me who only clicked the "About Us" page and never even noticed the "Our Retail Shop" page. :eek:

Leave a comment:

• AM Printer Supply
    replied
    Originally posted by SunshineDaydream View Post
    I have been following the critiques of different websites on 3dcart and they seem most helpful.
    So, I would appreciate some feedback on my website design and layout. I am not super tech savy and am pretty much self taught, so other opinions on my website are appreciated.

Check it out at www.sunshinedaydream.biz

And if anyone checking it out is interested in any of our products, use promotion code HIPPIE at checkout for a 10% discount.

Thanks.
    I'm not tech savvy either but This is what I thought about your website while first glancing it.

- Perhaps placing your Authorize.net and Verlsign seals on the bottom of the page where the rest of your seals are located.

- Perhaps minimizing your category, i.e. Accessory (sub category would be patches, stickers, buttons, etc...)

Leave a comment:

• SunshineDaydream
    replied
    I have a page called "Our Retail Shop" and we have a few pictures of our store there. Do you think I should also put pix of the store on the about us page?

Leave a comment:

• piaf
    replied
    Since you have a brick & mortar location, I think it would be great to post a picture or two of your store on your About Us page. :)

Leave a comment:

• SunshineDaydream
    started a topic Site Critique

Site Critique

I have been following the critiques of different websites on 3dcart and they seem most helpful.
    So, I would appreciate some feedback on my website design and layout. I am not super tech savy and am pretty much self taught, so other opinions on my website are appreciated.

Check it out at www.sunshinedaydream.biz

And if anyone checking it out is interested in any of our products, use promotion code HIPPIE at checkout for a 10% discount.

Thanks.
Working...
X