AM Printer Supply needs critque!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AM Printer Supply needs critque!

Hello fellow 3D members, As many others members have asked, I would like to have your opinion on our website. All comments are welcomed!

www.amprintersupply.com

I look forwards in working with everyone in this community! Thanks in Advance!

Site looks great. Like the layout, color scheme, etc. Looks very professional. :)

Comment

One thing I just noticed... make your logo clickable back to your home page. I was clicking it over and over and then realized it wasn't a link. Go ahead and do that even though you already have a "Home" link. People are used to being able to click logos to go back to the home page.

Comment

Seems 1/3 of monitors use 1024 res
        We shoot for 991

Your home page has a picture pushing the template further then the other pages.

Also seems that you don't stock my ink:(

Good Luck!
        Clayton
        Go Live Industries

Comment

Originally posted by piaf View Post
          One thing I just noticed... make your logo clickable back to your home page. I was clicking it over and over and then realized it wasn't a link. Go ahead and do that even though you already have a "Home" link. People are used to being able to click logos to go back to the home page.
          Good Point. I keep forgetting to add that.

Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by Go Live View Post
            Seems 1/3 of monitors use 1024 res
            We shoot for 991

Your home page has a picture pushing the template further then the other pages.

Also seems that you don't stock my ink:(

Good Luck!
            I think I found the image that you were questioning. I hope that fixed the problem. Thanks for taking your time and critiquing us :).

Please Private message me as we carry a lot of cartridges... You will not find ribbons/blades/developers/copier toners on our website but we do have them :)

Comment

Originally posted by AM Printer Supply View Post
              I think I found the image that you were questioning. I hope that fixed the problem. Thanks for taking your time and critiquing us :).
              The oversixed image is http://www.amprintersupply.com/asset...ogo/banner.jpg will need to be changed to 542 not 652 also keep in mind that all category images should be no wider then 542.
              Clayton
              Go Live Industries

Comment

I've changed the image to 542. :) Thanks for the input!

Comment

Originally posted by AM Printer Supply View Post
                  I've changed the image to 542. :) Thanks for the input!
                  You're welcome

BTW Great ink prices
                  Clayton
                  Go Live Industries

Comment

Originally posted by Go Live View Post
                    You're welcome

BTW Great ink prices
                    Thank you. We're here to save you money without jeopardizing quality :).

If anyone has any comments, please don't hesitate :). We'd love to hear from you.

Comment

Working...
                    X