Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Content not showing on home page

Hello,
    I went in and added content to home and added meta tag, neither of them are showing up, when i right click page source meta tags are not there.. and i don't see text on main page, help!
    Thanks!

Ahhh never mind found it.. why would it be named header ( title & contents)????

Comment

Originally posted by Lilbabyshowercakes View Post
      Ahhh never mind found it.. why would it be named header ( title & contents)????
      I may not be understanding what you said completely ... but, there is a "Meta Tag" section for the Home page, and most other pages (found in Title & Contents). There is even a "Tag Wizard" toggle button above the section that helps create the correct code to add meta info.

The "Header" section (found in Titles & Content) is to be used for something completely different on each page.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
        I may not be understanding what you said completely ... but, there is a "Meta Tag" section for the Home page, and most other pages (found in Title & Contents). There is even a "Tag Wizard" toggle button above the section that helps create the correct code to add meta info.

The "Header" section (found in Titles & Content) is to be used for something completely different on each page.
        I did get it, it's now showing... I was confused by "header" thinking top of the page, not body?Know what i mean lol.. but yes I got it now , thanks.

Comment

Ok, glad to hear that you got it sorted out. I know what you mean ... each shopping cart software calls "areas" by a different name and it can be a bit confusing at first!!!

Comment

Working...
          X