Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I hide "reviews" on products? Also Store feedback.. please check out :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I hide "reviews" on products? Also Store feedback.. please check out :)

I'm just about finished totally renovating my website! Please let me know what you think. Any criticism is welcome :). Back to my question...is there a way to hide the reviews on items? I don't really want that there...just because nobody reviews the items soo it just kind of looks bad.
    Thank You!

www.directteamsports.com

Hi. I haven't looked at your site yet, but I will. To answer your question about reviews, though, yes you can hide them. Go to Settings>General>Store Modules, and the Review section is about 2/3 of the way down that page. You can hide/edit your review settings there.
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

awesome thanks so much!

Comment

DirectA, I was looking at your Distressed Team T-shirts (http://www.directteamsports.com/Dist...irt_p_561.html) and had a question...

You show three different variations of your distressed t-shirts on that page, and each version has a different font for the team name, but you don't give the customers different font options when they fill out the information. So how do they specify that they want the font on the shirt that looks like the yellow example rather than the blue/green example or the red example?

Comment

Originally posted by piaf View Post
          DirectA, I was looking at your Distressed Team T-shirts (http://www.directteamsports.com/Dist...irt_p_561.html) and had a question...

You show three different variations of your distressed t-shirts on that page, and each version has a different font for the team name, but you don't give the customers different font options when they fill out the information. So how do they specify that they want the font on the shirt that looks like the yellow example rather than the blue/green example or the red example?
          I know, I feel like the "custom..." pages are a bit confusing. I don't know any other way to show examples. The green and red examples are actually the same font... you're right though I should change the yellow's font...that was just a shirt we did for the team so I put it up without realizing it was a different font than the other two samples

thanks a lot for your reply.

Angie

Comment

Working...
          X