Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

caseen.com sells luxurious accessories for you ereader, tablet, and mobile device.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caseen.com sells luxurious accessories for you ereader, tablet, and mobile device.

Hi guys,

http://www.caseen.com is a site that sells high end luxury goods for your ereader, tablet, and mobile devices. The 3DCart system has proven to be perfect! Please check us out and leave a comment!

A good about us page can help conversions.

As well as an 800 # on the front page.

I would compare the look and feel of your site to Apple. Black is very striking, but for conversions I am not sure of.

I guess your located next to the Teacher Supply place. I live in Rowland Heights.

Comment

Hi sightless,

Very nice looking website, I really like how the Quick Search displays over a black background when you start typing a keyword.

The only suggestion when looking at any internal page, and is not necessarily bad, is on the right column to move the "Mailing List" below the graphic banner (or if possible, to the bottom of the left column). Right now it's too close to the search box and the 2 text boxes are affecting the balance of your design.

Comment

Working...
      X