Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Can I Add Another Section To Right Side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gigahertz6
    replied
    Originally posted by blahzay View Post
    Hello, I have seen a few live sites that have icons and things on the right or left side of the site. I cant seen to figure out how to do that. See how it says "Mailing List"? Is it possible to add another category like that but call it what I want or am I only able to add stand alone images?
    You can definitely have any type of code in the right banner. As Barry pointed you to, use the global right banner. I added a right hand "Account" menu to my site by copying and pasting the code from the left banner "Browse Memory" and just changed the menu items and the links they pointed to. Even though I am a novice at HTML, it was still pretty easy for me to figure out.

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied
    You may want to try the Settings/Design/Heade and Footer section. You will find two sections for Global Left Banner and Global Right Banner. Here you can insert images, HTML, etc. May be what you are looking for.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2011, 05:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blahzay
    started a topic How Can I Add Another Section To Right Side?

How Can I Add Another Section To Right Side?

Hello, I have seen a few live sites that have icons and things on the right or left side of the site. I cant seen to figure out how to do that. See how it says "Mailing List"? Is it possible to add another category like that but call it what I want or am I only able to add stand alone images?

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/224/huhgh.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Working...
X