Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback Appreciated!

https://childbook.3dcartstores.com/

is getting closer. I am frustrated with the designer.

My Volusion store that I am much happier with the design (unfortunately the designer is Volusion focused):

Learn Chinese Children Books, Teaching Kids Chinese Mandarin Language Software

It looks like you got the look down and your custom.htm in order.

Need to put in your slogan or remove the code in your title as it reads "Welcome to Childbook - Sample Slogan"

Home page does have a bad url in the mission
    We help kids Learn Learn Chinese Language and Culture children's products

Its never going to look like your site till you load your products and make good use of your custom_fields.

Good Luck
    Clayton
    Go Live Industries

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I was hoping to get the format done first, and then load in my category pages and a few products, and when everything is finally ready go to a more expensive plan to handle all my products.

Comment

Originally posted by ritchey View Post
        https://childbook.3dcartstores.com/

is getting closer. I am frustrated with the designer.

My Volusion store that I am much happier with the design (unfortunately the designer is Volusion focused):

Learn Chinese Children Books, Teaching Kids Chinese Mandarin Language Software
        I do not agree at all I think your 3dcart one already looks much better to me at least. Just my 2 cents.
        Jimmy

Comment

With just minor differences, I think you've got your 3dCart looking almost identical to your Volusion store. I say go with it, it looks great! :)

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

My frustration with the designer is the amount of feedback I have needed to give on what I saw as a simple project (copy my old site look) and how late the project is (about 2X estimated time to complete).

Now to get the data moved... I hope to be live within a week. Another X Volusion user went back to Volusion and posted their sales increase, and I regret not moving sooner.

Comment

Although we didn't see a sales increase with our move from Volusion to 3dCart, the peace of mind I now have regarding the functionality of the cart is worth everything to me. Downtime is minimal (and some months, non-existent) and at least I'm not worrying about how much money we're LOSING due to a crappy cart. It was worth all the work. :)

Comment

Just a question... How long has it taken the designer to get this far?

Comment

Working...
                X