X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry
    replied
    EcoBaby1,
    Glad to hear that you got things back to normal!
    This is a good example of why we all need to "back our files up" regularly. So maybe the backed up site files wouldn't have rescued the problem - maybe they would! But it sure helps to have extra safeguards in place in case of problems!

Leave a comment:

• EcoBaby1
    replied
    Alright, I fixed it. I took out a picture and now that edge is aligned. The picture didn't cause a problem before, so don't know what happened, but I can live with this. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• EcoBaby1
    replied
    Weeellll, I heard from tech support and this is outside of their scope...of course. Suggested reverting to older version, which I tried and it did nada.

Please, does anyone have any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• EcoBaby1
    replied
    I didn't back it up as in make a copy for my own files:o I did just now try to revert back to an older copy that was made a good week before this happened and it changed nothing.

That reminds me, how well does that revert to an older copy work? At the place I moved from their version of that was a complete waste. Does it work here?

Seems like I should be able to adjust the width somewhere. Maybe the image is to large. It wasn't to large before this happened though.

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied
    Yeah, I see that too! Also the bottom of the page (lines, links, etc.) seem to be missing and out of line. You did back up your template files to revert to, didn't you?

Leave a comment:

• EcoBaby1
    started a topic Home Page is out of Line

Home Page is out of Line

I opened a second store and some how, my first store switched to a template I was working on in the new store. Don't remember, but maybe I had them both open at the same time?? When I switched it back to my correct template for the first store, it is kind of not quite right now. Organic Baby Clothes & Accessories-EcoBaby Chic

My right boarder where the green menu bar and the body connect, it does not line up...at least not on my computer, nor on my phone. Spoke to tech and he said it looked right on his computer. Can you see what I see?

If so, can you help me get it back in line?
Working...
X