Enter coupon code section missing from multi page checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter coupon code section missing from multi page checkout

I just noticed the multi page checkout is not showing the section for entering a coupon.

I was using one page checkout and it was there. How do I make it show up on multi page?

Thanks,
    Ken

On multipage checkout, the coupon code is entered on the View Cart page. Is it not there on the Cart page?

Comment

It is there but since the view cart page is not part of the checkout how are customers supposed to know they have to go to that page first to enter a coupon code?

I know when I shop online I don't go to the view cart page when I can save time and a click by just going to the checkout directly.

If we can't make the coupon code section appear and work on the checkout pages then how do we make the view cart page the first step in the checkout?

Thanks,
      Ken

Comment

The only place my customers can access the "Checkout" links is from my View Cart page. I've removed all other references to "Checkout" from my store pages and only have a View Cart link available to them. That way, they have to go to the cart page before they checkout their order.

Comment

Ok, but that doesn't seem intuitive.

Thanks,
          Ken

Comment

Working...
          X