Can form retain info on wrong Captcha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can form retain info on wrong Captcha

Is there a way to make the New Customer registration retain the information entered by the customer on wrong Captcha entry??

The thing, is that the people that enter the Captcha wrong are the same people that find it really really hard to fill out forms (old or not computer savvy or both). one or two tries and they are gone and Computer savvy people that make a mistake would think it is very lame that the form lost their info.

It does not have to be though. I have used many that will not refresh the whole form and loose your info that you spent time typing. Very frustrating for customers.

Comment

One of the very first things I did was remove the captcha. best code change ever.

Comment

Originally posted by elightbox View Post
        It does not have to be though. I have used many that will not refresh the whole form and loose your info that you spent time typing. Very frustrating for customers.
        I have to agree. I too have used MANY a captcha that did not make me start from scratch if I got the "secret double probation your-going-to-jail-message" rewrite of the "mostly VERY hard to read words" correct !!! LOL
        Myself I Hate Captcha - but this is only my opinion. But I do LOVE trying to type the extremely blurry words that I am shown (NOT!)..... sigh!

Comment

any solution on this issue.

I actually don't mind having the CAPTCHA at the registration screen. But, it is absolutely frustrating to have to re-enter all the info on the page because of a CAPTCHA typo.

Comment

I actually don't mind having the CAPTCHA at the registration screen. But, it is absolutely frustrating to have to re-enter all the info on the page because of a CAPTCHA typo.
            +1 I completely agree. 3dcart please fix. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X