Alpha Dog Systems is LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Dog Systems is LIVE

Feel free to stop on by and shop for a new computer. ;)

Seriously.. kick the tires, if you notice anything broken, PLEASE let me know. We're live, and I think I've fixed everything, but I keep finding little things that I need to fix.

WE ARE GO! :eek:

/happydance

Site style is fine.

But home page is not engaging. One would have to decide on there own to go you the product menu.
    Lack invite to build system (wizard). Why buy from you and testimonies of happy customers to add credibility.

I see banner swap has some of these ideas but the main ones should be stationary. I know it is cool to you but will a customer sit and wait for there opportunity to act?

Lead the customer to take the action that you need them to take.

Need a few more graphics especially on the product page.

Very nice start. I like the custom build options. Looks good.

Rock On!
    Clayton
    Go Live Industries

Comment

Originally posted by Go Live View Post
      I see banner swap has some of these ideas but the main ones should be stationary. I know it is cool to you but will a customer sit and wait for there opportunity to act?

Lead the customer to take the action that you need them to take.
      This is a good idea, I have an idea I will start work on tomorrow to do this. Thanks!

Comment

Nice job. Very attractive site.
        I would bring some of the choices higher above the fold. I went through your site and did not see the "customize button" until I read Go Live's post and went back to look for it.
        I agree with the post above about needing more calls to action. It could be that your target customer is more into details, but I'd rather see the add to cart and customize buttons higher on the screen with a "more info" link for more info.
        by the way, that is one strict return policy!

Comment

The return policy is typical for custom computers, but yeah, it's pretty strict. It kind of has to be, unfortunately.

Ok, I took your advice and moved the add to cart buttons up higher on the page.. I may tweak this some more later, but this was an easy fix. I agree, it does look a lot better.

I'll poke at some more graphics tomorrow, and see about adding some stuff to the front page to entice people back into the site. Good advice so far, it's good to have people with experience to point me in the right direction. Thank you, both of you.

Comment

Working...
          X