Product images - would like horizontal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product images - would like horizontal

The additional images appear on my site next to the main larger image. This causes my entire table to stretch out.

I would like the additional images to appear across the bottom of the main image (horizontal).

Where would I go to fix it?

Thanks

You would edit your listing_0.html template... (or listing_1.html, listing_2.html, listing_3.html)

Whatever your product is using.

Comment

look for the code block with <!--END: image1--></td>

Just below you will find, the extra images shown in table (<table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2">) nested by <td>...</td>

You will need to modify the table content to appear in a row, and change the above mentioned <td></td> to <tr>...</tr>

If you need the exact code let me know I will paste it here.
      Elegant Weddings +
      www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
      www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Originally posted by helen67 View Post
        The additional images appear on my site next to the main larger image. This causes my entire table to stretch out.

I would like the additional images to appear across the bottom of the main image (horizontal).

Where would I go to fix it?

Thanks
        I do not know a way to do this in 3dcart, but You can take the image you want to do this with into windows paint then go images>flip,rotate>rotate by angle> 90 degrees. Hope this helps you out its only way I know off the top of my head.
        Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
          I do not know a way to do this in 3dcart, but You can take the image you want to do this with into windows paint then go images>flip,rotate>rotate by angle> 90 degrees. Hope this helps you out its only way I know off the top of my head.
          Jimmy, I think @helen67 is asking about the location of the images displayed on the product page....:)
          Elegant Weddings +
          www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
          www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Thanks everyone :)

Comment

Working...
            X