Promote 2nd Business on 3d Cart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promote 2nd Business on 3d Cart?

I currently have a 3d cart for a lingerie store ... I only carry clothing ;)

I have recently began promoting a 90 day health challenge and was wondering what everyones thoughts were if I added a small grapic in the bottom left column that promoted the challenge.

Is that tacky? I thought since I was selling clothes -- and most people are generally not 100% happy with the way their body looks in lingerie -- that the 2 would kinda work together... What do you think?

I would say promote it as long as the buyer/customer is not taken away from your site. Ultimately what you want is to sell on your site.
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Originally posted by 3dcristywisty View Post
      I currently have a 3d cart for a lingerie store ... I only carry clothing ;)

I have recently began promoting a 90 day health challenge and was wondering what everyones thoughts were if I added a small grapic in the bottom left column that promoted the challenge.

Is that tacky? I thought since I was selling clothes -- and most people are generally not 100% happy with the way their body looks in lingerie -- that the 2 would kinda work together... What do you think?
      Kinda would need to see it in site to know.
      Jimmy

Comment

Thanks Elegant. I have designed the graphic and I am working on getting the page set up.

@Jimmy -- just curious, why do you need to "see" my site to give an opinion?

Comment

Working...
        X