Need Advice Please On Conversion Rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice Please On Conversion Rate

Our conversion rates have been very off since switching to 3dcart around 6 months ago from Prostores. For our industry the normal conversion rate is around 1.5%. When with Prostores we got beyond that, but since switching to 3dcart we have not got that. When we switched we completely changed our site, so I would like any opinions on anything you see on our site that might be causing the drop in conversion rates. I thank you in advance for your help.
    Last edited by Jimmy; 07-18-2011, 11:32 AM.
    Jimmy

Keywords for products and pages. One keyword for a product is just not going to do it. The titles and keywords could also use some tweeking.
    David
    David's Gifts and Things

Wholesale Gifts, Home Decorating, Jewelry and More

Quality, Selection, Value Always

The more you buy the more you save!

Comment

Originally posted by InsnWizard View Post
      Keywords for products and pages. One keyword for a product is just not going to do it. The titles and keywords could also use some tweeking.
      Thank you for your reply. We do use more then one keyword per item, and I am really speaking to sales not hits we are getting hits just our sales or conversion rates are not as good as when with Prostores so far. I thank you in advance for any feedback anyone can give as to what they think could be causing this. Thank you!
      Jimmy

Comment

James

We all told you that we liked your other logo.
        Your PSs site looked a little more classier.
        I would get rid of your current template (may I be honest here) that looks like the old ebay awning that were used on ebay stores.
        Bring in a banner image swap for the home page.

My honest .02
        Clayton
        Go Live Industries

Comment

That's what it is about the site. It reminds me of Auctiva templates.
          David
          David's Gifts and Things

Wholesale Gifts, Home Decorating, Jewelry and More

Quality, Selection, Value Always

The more you buy the more you save!

Comment

Originally posted by Go Live View Post
            James

We all told you that we liked your other logo.
            Your PSs site looked a little more classier.
            I would get rid of your current template (may I be honest here) that looks like the old ebay awning that were used on ebay stores.
            Bring in a banner image swap for the home page.

My honest .02
            Thats not totaly correct. I got about 50/50 when I first got feedback half liked the new and half liked the old. You very well may be right though, so I am going to try one different thing if that does not work then I will switch template. Thank you, so much for your feedback. To everyone else please keep the feedback comming.
            Jimmy

Comment

Working...
            X