Check out my store!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my store!

Hello, I have been working on my store design. Check it out and im open to any suggestions/feedback.

Welcome to SoftwareCW

Looks really good. I like how you used the thumbnails of the next and previous products in the navigation (Prev/Next).
    Chris
    TC Life Safety
    TC Wireless

Comment

Just my .02...

Not a lot of buyers would like to purchase from sellers associated with eBay, amazon...etc. Immediate feeling is "used" items.

Also, the way you have it setup, it takes the buyer from your site to an outside site. Ideally it is a good idea to keep buyers on your site, instead of directing them out; by directing them out, it hurts your bottom line. (i.e eBay and amazon fees)

My suggestion is posting those affiliated sites perhaps on the footer area.
      Elegant Weddings +
      www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
      www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Not bad, pretty nice and clean.

I know you are proud of what you have done at eBay and Amazon. But the whole reason to do your own site is to keep those high commissions and there are many that hate eBay and paypal.

I would suggest putting your security seal on top then payment methods then why buy from us. And relocate your other shopping chanels in the footer if you feel you need them for credibility.

Your share link on the detail page is divided on my monitor. This can be fixed by widening the center.
        Clayton
        Go Live Industries

Comment

Site looks real good, but here are a few things I would fix.

1. Not crazy about logo.
          2. Add text and mabey even images to the top of category pages. This is not just for customer but for SEO too.

These are just my thoughts I could be wrong. Hope this helps you out.
          Jimmy

Comment

I have done alot of redesigning. Please check out my site now and let me know what you think. Genuine Software At Discounted Prices - SoftwareCW.com

Comment

Looks better than before.
              But it took 30 seconds to load for the first time and it was ok after cache. I use a powerful CPU with an ultra highspeed internet connection, even with that if it took 30s to load you will need to optimize it further. check you image sizes. We have our thumbnails to 5-10KB and product images to approx 100kb.
              Elegant Weddings +
              www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
              www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

30 Seconds? Ive looked up the site on several computers that were not cached and it didnt take more then a couple of seconds.

Comment

Quick Critique
                  • Move your Facebook & Twitter DOWN the page, under categories to bring what you sell UP
                  • Collapse your categories (personal preference)
                  • Nix the blog graphic - simple link will do
                  • Free Shipping graphic is too big - minimize
                  • Re-think/investigate your pricing. I've shopped for several of those products recently. Your prices are high, especially for "outdated" products like CS3 --> CS5.5 is out....
                  • All your home page images are too BIG - slows down page load time
                  • Get your phone number up top (banner) so it can be seen from any page
                  • "Genuine Software"? Re-think the naming OR, better yet, include that in About Us.
                  • About Us - nix the underlining. Use <strong> / <b> instead
                  • Forums page? Why?
                  • Remove categories without products (Antivirus & Security)

Page Load Times
                  :
                  Download Times*
                  Connection Rate Download Time
                  14.4K 1055.52 seconds
                  28.8K 532.76 seconds
                  33.6K 458.08 seconds
                  56K 278.85 seconds
                  ISDN 128K 92.33 seconds
                  T1 1.44Mbps 17.15 seconds
                  Last edited by celebra1; 09-07-2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

•Move your Facebook & Twitter DOWN the page, under categories to bring what you sell UP - Ill play with this
                    •Collapse your categories (personal preference) - I prefer them expanded
                    •Nix the blog graphic - simple link will do - will keep the image but make smaller
                    •Free Shipping graphic is too big - minimize - agree
                    •Re-think/investigate your pricing. I've shopped for several of those products recently. Your prices are high, especially for "outdated" products like CS3 --> CS5.5 is out.... - Alot of software titles value increase as they become rare and "outdated" because people either prefer the older versions over the new or cannot run the newer verisons on there computer. Lets stick with the design topic.
                    •All your home page images are too BIG - slows down page load time - Will play with this
                    •Get your phone number up top (banner) so it can be seen from any page - Agree
                    •"Genuine Software"? Re-think the naming OR, better yet, include that in About Us. - Will consider this
                    •About Us - nix the underlining. Use <strong> / <b> instead - Agree
                    •Forums page? Why? - Forums about your product line brings tons of traffic
                    • Remove categories without products (Antivirus & Security) - Agree

Thanks for your feedback

Comment

Working...
                    X