Titles color help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titles color help please

I would like change the color of our item titles on the homepage, upsell items, sub-category pages, and checkout. I did this once but forgot where in the css I did it, and I really do not want to go though whole template changing things blindly again trying to find it again. Could someone please tell me where to change this? I thank you in advance for your help.
    Jimmy

• Settings>>Design>>Themes & Styles >> Select Stylesheet from drop down
    • Edit/Look colors (CSS)
    • Here you can edit each under "Style Sheet Editor" or click on the "Advanced Mode" to get the css file.
    EDIT: Sorry forgot this part:
    Edit : titles Controls the Tiles of sections within pages on the site such as (Specials, Feature Items, Items, Related Items).

or look for the comment in the CSS file:
    /*titles:: Controls the Tiles of sections within pages on the site such as (Specials, Feature Items, Items, Related Items).*/
    Last edited by ElegantWeddings; 07-23-2011, 04:18 PM.
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Originally posted by ElegantWeddings View Post
      • Settings>>Design>>Themes & Styles >> Select Stylesheet from drop down
      • Edit/Look colors (CSS)
      • Here you can edit each under "Style Sheet Editor" or click on the "Advanced Mode" to get the css file.
      EDIT: Sorry forgot this part:
      Edit : titles Controls the Tiles of sections within pages on the site such as (Specials, Feature Items, Items, Related Items).

or look for the comment in the CSS file:
      /*titles:: Controls the Tiles of sections within pages on the site such as (Specials, Feature Items, Items, Related Items).*/

Thank you for your reply. I had already tried titles in the CSS. I know that is where it seems it would be but thats not it as nothing changes?
      Jimmy

Comment

You may want to install firebug in FF.
        Then you can right click and select inspect element.
        Then your answer to what does what will be known.
        Clayton
        Go Live Industries

Comment

Originally posted by Go Live View Post
          You may want to install firebug in FF.
          Then you can right click and select inspect element.
          Then your answer to what does what will be known.
          Yup support suggested that to me yesterday, has worked for everything but trying to move our copyright over under the seals. I am still having trouble finding that even with firebug. However your totally correct firebug is great program been playing with it all morning. Thank you for all your help.
          Jimmy

Comment

To move your copyright you will need to edit your frame template.
            Clayton
            Go Live Industries

Comment

Working...
            X