Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google +1 Button

Hello:

I don't know if anybody would be interested in this, but I thought it would not hurt to pose the question:

from what I understand, Google will give businesses a search advantage if a lot of people click the +1 button, is that correct? If that is correct, than the more clicks you get, the better, right?

So here is my question: could we do a chain, where people click my + 1 button, post here that they did it and I go and click theirs and so on...

What do you think?

Uta

I read it somewhere that this is true, but can't figure out where I read it.

I +1'd your :Aqua Blue Strawberry Dog Fleece Hoodie Sweater

:)
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Elegant:

Thanks, I will do in and do the same for you. Hopefully more people will do that.

Uta :D

Comment

Elegant:

I + 1'd this ring :1.04ct Blue Sapphire & Diamond Channel Set Eternity Band 14k Gold Ring

You have such pretty things and I like how you displayed the daily deals and group deals.

I will have to do the same within the next few days...

Uta

Comment

I will go and +1 all of you here - please do the same for me on my two sites

Preemie Clothes - NICU to small newborn-FREE SHIPPING and Wee Thumbelina - Preemie Clothes for fashionable girls - button on preemiestore is below best sellers on the right, and below new releases on the right for wee thumbelina.

Please do the +1 on the main/home page - I have read that you should try to concentrate them on the page you want ranked well.

Thanks!

Pat
          Pat Cotter

The Preemie Store

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Cotter View Post
            I will go and +1 all of you here - please do the same for me on my two sites

Preemie Clothes - NICU to small newborn-FREE SHIPPING and Wee Thumbelina - Preemie Clothes for fashionable girls - button on preemiestore is below best sellers on the right, and below new releases on the right for wee thumbelina.

Please do the +1 on the main/home page - I have read that you should try to concentrate them on the page you want ranked well.

Thanks!

Pat
            Pat, I remember you back from your Yahoo Store Forum days :) I'll click your +1 button too.

Comment

Did yours, piaf... please see my previous post and get me too!
              Pat Cotter

The Preemie Store

Comment

Pat:

I +1'd this one for store 1:

Itty Bitty Baby Bebe D'amour Hat - fits 2-5 lbs

and this one for the second store:

Cach Cach Preemie Antique Lace Gown, Blanket and Hat - fits up to 6 lbs

This is great!

Comment

Uta, could you do it on the home page also? I think that is where the rankings will be best....

I did not see one on your home page so did a product - Blue Pink Plaid Dog Fleece Hoodies with Turtle Applique

Pat
                  Pat Cotter

The Preemie Store

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Cotter View Post
                    Did yours, piaf... please see my previous post and get me too!
                    Yep, see my previous post. I was way ahead of you :p

Comment

Piaf, Pat:

I went back and did your home page too. But I can not find Elegants +1 button on her home page. Is there something else that needs to be done so that the button appears there too?

Uta

Comment

I do not have it on home page on either site as most of my hits are on the product pages and rarely on the home page. Also I couldn't think of a strategic place to put it on the home page....
                        Elegant Weddings +
                        www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
                        www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

I put another +1 button on the homepage, so if you guys could go back and click that one, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Littledogfashion View Post
                            I put another +1 button on the homepage, so if you guys could go back and click that one, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
                            Clicked on it there too.

Comment

Thanks Piaf!

Hopefully other vendors will see this little thread and join in... :D

Uta

Comment

Working...
                              X