New Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site

Here is my new page. I would love constructive criticism from the pros :). LED Tape, LED Strips, and LED Lights and Modules for Home, Restaurant, Bar, and More!
    Tyler MacDonald
    www.tylerlight.com
    Quality LED Lighting

Shipping

My suggestion is to include first class mail as an option... You want to charge me $5.60 to ship a .70 cents 4 PIN Quad Connector...

You have a lot of very inexpensive items, CC fees are going to kill you! no?

another suggestion would be to maybe have an "account" (really a gift card number) where people could put 10 or 20 dollars at a time on it, then they could order from the account all the little small items they need.

This would also give you the advantage of having them as for sure repeat customers... where otherwise I might just buy the 4 pin connector and never come back!

Also you have a "new item" that you left blank, which is causing a problem on your home page when its trying to show the thumbnail.

Great start overall!

Comment

Page style fine.

Now for the bad
      • All images need to be optimized.
      • BG image needs to fade out on the bottom as it does on top.
      • Change CALL to Toll Free. What time zone?
      • Related items change to 2 column.

Good luck!
      Clayton
      Go Live Industries

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for you input!

What do you mean by "optimizing the images"

Also, does anyone know how I can keep IE from making the site extra wide? I like the site to look like it does in FF.

Thanks for all you guys help!
        Tyler MacDonald
        www.tylerlight.com
        Quality LED Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by tylerlightman View Post
          What do you mean by "optimizing the images"
          First: Your images are larger then the placeholder (need to resize to fit your placholder)
          Second: Images are a large file size (need to optimize and save for web as your images take to long to download)

Do a search on google for image optimization.
          Clayton
          Go Live Industries

Comment

You may want to get rid of the skype tags on the header area:
            begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1 800-317-0925 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
            Also, having the word LED on your title too many times may work against you when indexing on search engines.
            Elegant Weddings +
            www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
            www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Working...
            X