product page design needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• product page design needed

I'm looking for someone to change the design of my product pages.

I'm not happy with the supplied templates and I'd like the product description moved to the top of the page next to the image. There will be a couple of other changes also.

I will provide the design for the template with input from you as to what will work.

Please contact me with the cost and any questions along with a way to get in touch, only if you are capable of doing this.

Have you tried changing the default template from listing_0.html to another? i.e. listing_1.html or other listing_X.html

All this templates has a different layout.
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Originally posted by ElegantWeddings View Post
      Have you tried changing the default template from listing_0.html to another? i.e. listing_1.html or other listing_X.html

All this templates has a different layout.

I've tried the other templates but they don't give me the flexibility I need. I'm trying to get a good SEO description higher up the page and also have the description in a spot where people can read it.

Comment

Hello. I can help out with custom template work if you would like. I'm currently doing a completely custom 3D cart store for a client.

If you can provide me with more detail as to what you are looking to have done, I should be able to get back to you with a quote in a day or so (I will be out of town on 8/27, however.

If you don't want the details in this thread, just private message me...

Thanks!

Comment

I just finished a completely custom 3d site. Here's an example custom list page from my recent client:

Auto Ratchet Assembly

My listing pages have been change to tableless CSS for speed and is better for search engines.

Here's an example of a custom category page:

Straps

I'd be happy to work with you, if you've not made prior arrangements. Simply reply or PM me with any questions.

If you search the forum, you'll be able to see I've work with a number of people already and they've all been more than satisfied.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X